Bot and website are running on same data. You can use the two base calling systems in parallel.
!call [attacker] [defender]
- Call a base. Alias
!uncall [attacker] [defender]
- Cancel reservation
!attack [attacker] [defender] [stars] [percentage]
- Register an attack. Alias
!a. After a 3 percentage is redundant.
- Shows all called bases.
- Shows war status with how many left attacks on uncleared bases by Town hall level. Alias
!who [opponent number]
- Who is called this opponent.
- Which bases are available for calling.
- Will display available TH9 bases.
- Shows members with unused attacks.
- Will show unused TH10 attacks.
- Shows current war team. Alias
- Information about current war.
- Shows information from war information field.
!defense [defender] [attacker] [stars] [percentage]
- Registers defense. Alias
- Locks base for calling.
- Unlocks base for calling.
- Shows all locked bases
- Get clans ClashTrack password.
- Get clans in game tag.
- Get clans website URL.
- Get clans Rules page URL.
- Say something naughty about members attack (random texts).
- Fail gif.
- Say something good (random texts and gif).