- Stay current Always read chat messages that you have missed since you last logged on.
- Do not ask for a promotion. Promotions are earned and held by troop donations, successful war activity, and clan participation. Listen, learn and be patient.
- Our war plan for regular wars is to first attack the opponent that is one spot lower than you. Then hold second attack until instructed.
- Our war plan for CWL is to first attack your mirror the opponent with the same position as you. Then hold second attack until instructed.
To participate in a war, a new member must first be a contributor and demonstrate their war skills by sharing attack replays (both successful and unsuccessful). If you are a new clan member, we may not include you in wars until we know you will stay. Please be patient in your desire to join a war.
- If you have a rushed base with low troops or defense, we may not include you in wars. However, we will help you advance your base.
- If you are unable to participate in a war remember to set the opt out indicator to red.
- Always use CC troops when you attack a base. ONLY use max level CC troops (these will be donated by the higher level players).
- You must use both attacks.
- If you are upgrading a hero, please opt out.
Reasons for removal:
- Disrespect shown toward fellow clanmates.
- Failure to donate a reasonable number of troops.
- Failure to follow war plan.
- Lack of activity.
- If you are not active for a two week period, expect to be kicked out of the clan. If you're going to be gone for awhile, please let us know ahead of time.
If you have concerns our questions, please let us know.
(Last updated 7/22/23)
Создать вебсайт вашего клана!